It’s time for Open Enrollment!
New this year: dental coverage
Enroll in a dental plan and change your health plan
if you want to.
Open enrollment starts October 15 and ends 6 p.m. November 30.
We will send more information.
- To learn about Health Louisiana, go to Learn
- To find a provider or compare health plans or dental plans, go to Choose
- To enroll or check your case, go to Enroll
- To get answers to common questions, go to FAQs
Get the Free Mobile App
- Use the app in Spanish
- Find providers based on your current location
- Get directions to providers
- And more!
Learn more about the free mobile app on the FAQ page.
New Healthy Louisiana Members
If you want to change your health plan or dental plan so your new plan starts November 1, 2020, you must make the change before 6 p.m. on October 29, 2020.
If you make the change after October 29, your new health plan or dental plan will start on December 1, 2020.
Get emails, texts, or both
Available now: Get emails or texts from Healthy Louisiana.
Now you can choose to get enrollment letters by email, text, or both instead of by mail. Sign up for messages that tell you when you have a letter in your online account.